for extra features!
PeopleQuiz is people trivia! Pick your favorite category and play our
Ten-Question Trivia Quizzes,
Browse our site and learn more about people trivia!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Write a Quiz!
Trivia Quiz - Mitt Romney
Mitt Romney facts and Mitt Romney trivia.
March 08, 2012
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Mitt Romney @ mittromney.com)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Mitt Romney was raised in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan, the state in which his father served as governor from 1963-1969. What was his father's first name?
2. Mitt Romney once served as a Mormon missionary in what country?
3. Mitt got married in 1969. What's his wife's name?
4. Romney received his undergraduate degree from Brigham Young University, and then earned a joint JD and MBA from from what university?
A. Harvard University
B. Princeton University
C. Columbia University
D. Yale University
5. Romney co-founded and led Bain Capital, a private equity investment firm. What was the name of the managment consulting business that spawned Bain Capital?
A. Bain Associates
B. Bain & Company
C. Setters, LLC
D. Manor Prentice Group
6. Romney ran in the 1994 U.S. Senate election in Massachusetts. To whom did he lose that election?
A. Robert Taylor
B. Joe Kennedy
C. Ted Kennedy
D. Joe Liebermann
7. To what political party does Mitt Romney belong?
8. From 2003-2007, Mitt Romney served as governor of what state?
9. Mitt Romney was CEO of the 2002 Winter Olympics Organizing Committee. In what city were those Olympics held?
A. Toronto, ON
B. Salt Lake City, UT
C. Lake Placid, NY
D. Calgary, AL
10. Which of the following people did not challenge Mitt Romney for the 2012 Republican Presidential nomination?
A. John McCain
B. Rick Santorum
C. Newt Gingrich
D. Ron Paul
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by