for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Jane Leeves
What do you know about the life and career of Jane Leeves?
November 20, 2012
Hot In Cleveland
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Jane Leeves @ namecelebrity)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What role did Jane Leeves play in the TV sitcom "Frasier" (1993-2004)?
A. Lilith Sternin Crane
B. Ronee Lawrence Crane
C. Roz Doyle
D. Daphne Moon
2. Which of the following was not one of Jane Leeve's early career successes?
A. bikini-clad "Hill's Angel" on "The Benny Hill Show"
B. dancer in the famous "Christmas in Heaven" scene from "Monty Python's The Meaning of Life"
C. two years as a Laker girl
D. tourist with a baby in the David Lee Roth music video for the song "California Girls"
3. What role does Jane Leeves play in the TV sitcom "Hot in Cleveland"?
A. Rejoyla "Joy" Scroggs
B. Melanie Hope Moretti
C. Victoria Chase
D. Elka Ostrovsky
4. From 1992-1998, Jane Leeves reprised the role of Jerry's friend four times on the TV sitcom, "Seinfeld." What was her character's name?
A. Marla Penny
D. Susan Ross
5. For what character does Jane Leeves provide the voice in the animated film, "The Penguins of Madagascar"?
6. Jane Leeves is the real life neighbor of what "Frasier" co-star?
A. Peri Gilpin
B. John Mahoney
C. David Hyde Pierce
D. Kelsey Grammer
7. How many children does Jane Leeves have with her husband Marshall Coben?
8. Which of the following is true about Jane Leeves?
A. former roommate of "Murphy Brown" star Faith Ford.
B. her husband, Marshall Coben, is a CBS Paramount Television executive
C. originally trained to be a ballerina, until she suffered an ankle injury
D. all of the above
9. For what character does Jane Leeves provide the voice in the animated film, "James and the Giant Peach"?
A. Miss Spider
10. Jane Leeves founded the Tellurian Foundation. What does it make?
A. all natural skin care and baby products
C. women's shoes
D. women's clothing
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by