for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Earth, Wind & Fire
Earth, Wind & Fire is a band that covers so many different genres soul, disco, R&B, funk, jazz and rock. And does it all very nicely!
October 07, 2012
Jazz and Blues
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Earth, Wind & Fire @ earthwindandfire.com)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Who is the founder, co-lead singer, main songwriter and record producer of Earth, Wind and Fire?
A. Al McKay
B. Phillip Bailey
C. Verdine White
D. Maurice White
2. Earth, Wind and Fire is from what American city?
3. What instrument does Earth, Wind & Fire member Verdine White play?
C. bass guitar
4. The Earth, Wind and Fire song, "Devotion" was originally released on what album?
A. Open Our Eyes
B. That's the Way of the World
C. Head to the Sky
D. Earth, Wind & Fire
5. Earth, Wind & Fire was the first musical artist to perform at the White House after which president took office?
A. George Bush
B. Barack Obama
C. Ronald Reagan
D. Bill Clinton
6. What instrument does Earth, Wind & Fire member Ralph Johnson play?
C. bass guitar
7. The Earth, Wind and Fire song, "Shining Star" was originally released on what album?
A. I Am
B. All 'n All
D. That's the Way of the World
8. Which of the following recording artists have described Earth, Wind & Fire as their "all time favorite band"?
A. Miles Davis
B. Quincy Jones
C. Dionne Warwick
D. all of the above
9. What instrument does former Earth, Wind & Fire member Larry Dunn play?
A. bass guitar
10. What is the name of the 2007 album that is a tribute to the work of Earth, Wind & Fire?
A. Earth, Wind & Fire: A Tribute
B. Interpretations: Celebrating the Music of Earth, Wind & Fire
C. Our Love of Earth, Wind & Fire
D. A Recognition of Earth, Wind & Fire
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by