for extra features!
PeopleQuiz is people trivia! Pick your favorite category and play our
Ten-Question Trivia Quizzes,
Browse our site and learn more about people trivia!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Celebrity Quiz List
Trivia Quiz - Robin Gibb: Bee Gees Co-Founder
This is a quiz on the life and career of the late Robin Gibb who was a co-founder of the Bee Gees, a very talented family.
May 22, 2012
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
Robin H Gibb
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Robin Gibb Public Domain Photo)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Robin co-founded the Bee Gees with his brothers. Which Gibb brother was not a member of the group?
2. Which brother was Robin's fraternal twin?
3. In what country was Robin born?
A. United Kingdom
4. Which brother was older than Robin?
5. Robin married how many times?
6. What was the name of Robin's first solo album?
A. Robin Gibb
B. Rockin' Robin
C. Robin's Nest
D. Robin's Reign
7. Robin appeared as a judge on what UK talent show?
A. Shooting Star
B. Fame Academy
C. The Next Hit
D. Teen Idol
8. How many children did Robin have?
9. Robin survived what type of catastrophe?
A. Train Wreck
B. Automobile Accident
10. Robin never played an instrument on stage but at home played how many different instruments?
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by