for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Billy Mays: King of Pitch
This is a quiz on the highly energetic Super Pitchman Billy Mays.
April 19, 2012
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Billy Mays @ Dirt Rag Mag)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Billy was most notable for selling what product?
2. Billy played linebacker for 2 years as a walk-on at what university?
A. West Virginia
C. North Carolina
3. Billy was scheduled to have what type of surgery the day after he passed away?
A. Laser Eye
C. Knee Replacement
D. Hip Replacement
4. What was Billy's nickname?
A. Billy the Babbler
B. Super Seller
C. The King of Pitch
5. What was the cause of Billy's passing?
A. Hypertensive Heart Disease
C. He was hit on the head on an airplane by falling luggage
6. On what Network did Billy sell his products?
C. Food Channel
7. It was rumored that Billy frequently used what drug? The drug was also considered to be a contributing factor to his death.
8. In April 2009, the Discovery Channel aired a Series about Billy and his partner Anthony Sullivan. What was it called?
A. Super Sellers
C. The Oldest Profession
D. With Enthusiasm
9. What sales profession was Billy in?
A. Door to Door Sales
B. Direct Calling Sales
C. Telemarketing Sales
D. Direct Response Sales
10. What cartoon aired an episode called Dead Celebrities, which featured Billy tastefully selling one of his products?
A. South Park
B. The Simpsons
C. Family Guy
Pine River Consulting 2022