for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Micky Dolenz: Always Smiling!
Micky Dolenz was a member of the TV band, The Monkees who went on to liberate themselves from the clutches of the TV brass and make a successful run as a band in their own right.
March 02, 2012
Rock -n- Roll
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: The Advocate)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What instrument did Micky Dolenz "play" as a member of the 1960s made-for-television band "The Monkees"?
B. bass guitar
2. In the early 1980s, Dolenz directed a stage version of "Bugsy Malone," the cast of which included a then-unknown actress who later became very famous. Who was it?
A. Meg Ryan
B. Molly Ringwald
C. Julia Roberts
D. Catherine Zeta-Jones
3. Micky was named after his somewhat-famous actor father. What is Micky's real first name?
4. As a boy, Micky Dolenz starred as Mickey Braddock in a children’s show. What was it called?
A. Canteen Boy
B. Dragon Boy
C. Circus Boy
D. Carnival Boy
5. Who believed that it was Dolenz's voice that made the Monkees' sound distinctive?
A. Mike Nesmith
B. Peter Tork
C. Davy Jones
D. Don Kirshner
6. Which of these Monkee hits did not feature Micky Dolenz as lead singer?
A. Pleasant Valley Sunday
B. Daydream Believer
C. I'm a Believer
D. Last Train to Clarksville
7. Which of the following musicians did not join Micky Dolenz in a new band formed in 1975?
A. Davy Jones
B. Peter Tork
C. Bobby Hart
D. Tommy Boyce
8. Micky Dolenz has four daughters. Which daughter's mother is Micky's ex-wife, Samantha Juste?
A. Charlotte Dolenz
B. Ami Dolenz
C. Emily Dolenz
D. Georgia Dolenz
9. In the early 1970s, Micky Dolenz auditioned for a role on the classic TV sitcom, "Happy Days." What role was it?
10. Which of the following is not true of Micky Dolenz?
A. In 2007, he appeared in Rob Zombie's remake of "Halloween."
B. early in the development of "Batman Forever," Dolenz was a contender for the role of "The Riddler"
C. In 2005, he was the morning radio deejay on New York City's Oldies Station WCBS FM
D. Directed several episodes of the TV sitcom "Frasier" in the 1990s
Conditions of Use