for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Julia Louis-Dreyfus
What do you know about the life and career of Julia Louis-Dreyfus?
January 21, 2012
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Julia Louis-Dreyfus @ Flixster)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Julia Louis-Dreyfus starred as Elaine in the hit sitcom, "Seinfeld." What was Elaine's last name?
2. Ms. Louis-Dreyfus met her future husband, Brad Hall, while they were in college. What university was it?
A. Columbia University
B. New York University
C. Georgetown University
D. Northwestern University
3. In what year did Julia Louis-Dreyfus become a regular cast member on "Saturday Night Live"?
4. In 2002, Julia Louis-Dreyfus and her husband, Brad Hall developed a TV sitcom, which lasted two seasons on NBC. What was the name of the sitcom?
A. Everybody Hates Chris
B. All About the Andersons
C. Arrested Development
D. Watching Ellie
5. For what character did Julia Louis-Dreyfus provide the voice in the 1998 computer animated adventure comedy film, "A Bug's Life"?
B. Princess Atta
C. The Queen
6. What role did Julia Louis-Dreyfus play in the 1986 Woody Allen comedy-drama film, "Hannah and Her Sisters"?
7. How many children does Julia have with her husband Brad Hall?
8. Ms. Louis-Dreyfus played the role of Christine Campbell on the TV sitcom, "The New Adventures of Old Christine." What is Christine's occupation on the show?
A. marketing director for a candy company
B. trainer for a pro football team
C. owns and operates a gym for women
D. high school teacher
9. Which of the following is not true of Julia Louis-Dreyfus?
A. he father is a billionaire
B. she has a pilot's license
C. she spent her childhood in Washington, D.C.
D. Her "Seinfeld" co-stars call her Little Yum-Yum
10. What role did Julia Louis-Dreyfus play in the short-lived 1980s TV sitcom, "Day by Day"?
A. Eileen Swift
B. Kate Harper
C. Kristin Carlson
D. Emily Harper
Conditions of Use