for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Agnes Moorehead - Star of Stage, Screen, TV and Radio
In her later career she was best known as Endora on "Bewitched" but Agnes Moorehead did much more than cast spells.
December 21, 2011
TV, Radio & Stage
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
Agnes R Moorehead
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Agnes Moorehead)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Which director "discovered" Agnes Moorehead and featured her in many of his productions?
A. William Wyler
B. Orson Welles
C. Frank Capra
D. Howard Hawks
2. In what profession did Agnes Moorehead engage before becoming an actress?
A. Orphange manager
3. Which of the following most accurately reflects Agnes Moorehead's perception of acting?
A. More magic than craft
B. More hard work than craft
C. A cut above childhood dress-ups
D. Slightly ludicrous when obectively examined
4. Agnes Moorehead would frequently arrive on movie sets carrying what personal item with her script?
A. A photo of her adopted son
B. Her lucky rabbit's foot
C. A revolver
D. Her Bible
5. Agnes Moorehead was nominated three times for an Academy Award during the 1940s. Which of these 1940s films was not one of these?
A. The Magnificent Ambersons (1942)
B. Mrs Parkington (1944)
C. Jane Eyre (1944)
D. Johnny Belinda (1948)
6. Between 1950 and 1953 Agnes Moorehead toured USA and England in a group named "The First Drama Quartet". Who was not part of that group?
A. Charles Laughton
B. Cedric Hardwicke
C. Laurence Olivier
D. Charles Boyer
7. For her performance in "Bewitched" Agnes Moorehead was nominated six times for an Emmy. How many times did she win?
8. Agnes Moorehead originally turned down the role of Endora in "Bewitched". Which cast member persuaded her to reconsider?
A. Dick York - Darrin
B. Elizabeth Montgomery - Samantha
C. David White - Larry
D. Marion Lorne - Aunt Clara
9. What special clause did Agnes Moorehead have inserted in her "Bewitched" contract?
A. Cast and crew could only address her as "Miss Moorehead".
B. She did not need to appear on set until 12pm.
C. She was limited to appear in eight out of every twelve episodes.
D. She could not appear in any scenes with cats due to a morbid fear of them.
10. Agnes Moorehead died from uterine cancer in 1974. What did she attribute as the cause of her disease?
A. The severe make-up needed for her "Bewitched" role
B. It was God's will
C. Heredity, as her mother had died of the same disease
D. Appearance in the film "The Conqueror"
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by