for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Robert Reed: American Actor
What do you know about Robert Reed of "The Brady Bunch"?
December 28, 2010
The Brady Bunch
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Robert Reed @ MSN)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What was Robert Reed's birth name?
A. James Robinson
B. Ralph Robert Reeden
C. Robert Reed
D. John Robert Rietz, Jr.
2. Robert Reed studied at Northwestern University but later transferred to what acting school?
A. Royal Academy of Dramatic Art in London
B. American Musical and Dramatic Academy in New York
C. American Academy of Dramatic Arts in Los Angeles
D. The Juilliard School in New York
3. In what American drama series did Robert Reed star from 1961-1965?
A. Perry Mason
B. The Defenders
C. The Fugitive
D. City Detective
4. Robert Reed's refusal to act in a particular episode of "The Brady Bunch" resulted in his firing from the show during season 5. What episode was it?
A. "The Hair-Brained Scheme"
B. "Top Secret"
C. "The Snooperstar"
D. "The Hustler"
5. From 1967 to 1975, Reed also had a recurring role as Lieutenant Adam Tobias on what television drama?
B. 87th Precinct
6. From the beginning of "The Brady Bunch," Reed was unhappy with his role of Mike Brady. Why?
A. he felt the often silly sitcom was beneath his serious Shakespearean training
B. he didn't get along with producer Sherwood Schwartz
C. he didn't get along with Florence Henderson
D. his salary was too low
7. In 1975, Reed won critical acclaim for his portrayal of a doctor who wants to undergo a sex-change operation in a two-part episode of what medical drama?
A. The Bold Ones: The New Doctors
B. Doctors' Hospital
C. Marcus Welby, MD
D. Medical Center
8. Robert Reed played the role of William Reynolds in the 1977 mini-series, "Roots"? What was Reynold's occupation?
D. slave auctioneer
9. In 1976, Robert Reed played Johnny Lubitch in the made-for-television movie, "The Boy in the Plastic Bubble." What was his character's relationship to the main character, Todd Lubitch?
10. Robert Reed had one daughter named:
Conditions of Use