for extra features!
PeopleQuiz is people trivia! Pick your favorite category and play our
Ten-Question Trivia Quizzes,
Browse our site and learn more about people trivia!
Trivia Quiz - Rock Songs with the Word "Rain" in the Title
Name the artist who released the "rainy" song in the given year!
May 05, 2010
Rock -n- Roll
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Singin in the Rain Gene Kelly at theyentareport.com)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What artist released "November Rain" in 1992?
A. Guns 'n' Roses
2. What artist released "Purple Rain" in 1984?
B. Rick James
C. Ray Parker, Jr.
3. What artist released "Rain" in 1966?
A. The Rolling Stones
B. The Beatles
C. The Who
D. The Kinks
4. What artist released "Have You Ever Seen the Rain?" in 1970?
A. The Byrds
B. Creedence Clearwater Revival
C. Buffalo Springfield
D. Mitch Ryder
5. What artist released "A Hard Rain's Gonna Fall" in 1962?
A. John Lennon
B. Warren Zevon
C. Peter, Paul and Mary
D. Bob Dylan
6. What artist released "The Rain Song" in 1973?
A. Led Zeppelin
B. Alice Cooper
C. Dave Edmunds
D. Grand Funk Railroad
7. What artist released "Kentucky Rain" in 1970?
A. Elvis Presley
B. Gene Pitney
C. The Everly Brothers
D. Roy Orbison
8. What artist released "Rainy Days and Mondays" in 1971?
A. England Dan & John Ford Coley
B. The Mamas and the Papas
C. The Carpenters
D. Captain & Tennille
9. What artist released "Laughter In The Rain" in 1974?
A. Bobby Darin
B. Pat Boone
C. Neil Sedaka
D. Barry Manilow
10. What artist released "Who'll Stop the Rain" in 1970?
A. Creedence Clearwater Revival
B. Grateful Dead
C. Nils Lofgren
D. Louie & the Lovers
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by