for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Bing Crosby: Personal Life of a Celebrity
How much do you know about the personal life of one of America's all-time top celebrities?
June 21, 2008
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Crosby's birth name was Harry. How did he get the nickname "Bing."
A. it came from his childhood love for "The Bingville Bugle" a parody of a hillbilly newsletter
B. his brothers gave it to him; no one knows why
C. his favorite song as a child was "Bingo" (a song about a dog)
D. he loved to play bingo
2. Crosby attended what university?
A. Eastern Washington University
B. Washington State University
C. University of Washington
D. Gonzaga University
3. Crosby's first marriage was to whom?
A. Lucille Ball
B. Dixie Lee
C. Peggy Lee
D. Fanny Brice
4. Bing and his first wife had four children. What was the mixture of boys and girls?
A. four girls
B. three girls and one boy
C. three boys and one girl
D. four boys
5. After his first wife's death, Crosby had relationships with all of the following women except:
A. Grace Kelly
B. Inger Stevens
C. Ingrid Bergman
D. Pat Sheehan
6. Bing Crosby was a member of what Christian denomination?
A. Roman Catholic
7. Bing had how many children, with his second wife, Kathryn?
8. During select interviews in the 1960s and 70s, many people were surprised by Crosby's advocation for the decriminalization of what drug?
9. From 1946 until the mid-1960s, Crosby was part-owner of what Major League Baseball team?
A. Cleveland Indians
B. Pittsburgh Pirates
C. Los Angeles Dodgers
D. Chicago Cubs
10. In March, 1977, after videotaping a concert for CBS to commemorate his 50th anniversary in show business, Crosby backed off the stage into an orchestra pit, sustaining what type of injury?
A. broke his hip
B. broke his arm
C. ruptured a disc in his back
D. broke his leg
Conditions of Use