for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Maude Findlay: Classic TV Character
Trivia questions about the classic TV character, Maude Findlay.
November 11, 2017
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Maude Findlay)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. On what TV sitcom did Maude Findlay
make an appearance?
B. All in the Family
C. Golden Girls
D. The Jeffersons
2. What actress portrays Maude Findlay?
A. Bea Arthur
B. Angie Dickinson
C. Betty White
D. Mary Tyler Moore
3. Who is Maude's daughter?
4. Prior to her marriage to Walter, how many times has Maude been married?
5. In the final episode, Maude finally achieved her political goal and became what?
A. US President
B. US Representative
C. US Senator
D. County Clerk
6. How is Maude related to Edith Bunker?
D. none of the above
7. Who is Maude's best friend and neighbor?
8. Maude was shocked to discover that, at age 47, she was found to be:
D. 25% Canadian
9. In season four, Maude was found to be suffering from what mental disorder?
A. bipolar disorder
D. Anxiety disorder
10. When Maude was upset or dismayed with Walter she would often say:
A. "Not on my watch, Walter."
B. "Go jump in a lake, Walter."
C. "Bite it, Walter"
D. "God will get you for that, Walter."
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by