for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Kansas City Royals Baseball History & Facts
Try your luck on this trivia quiz about Kansas City Royals Baseball History & Facts!
October 28, 2013
MLB American League Central
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Kansas City Royals logo @ kansascity.royals.mlb.com)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What are the official colors of the Kansas City Royals?
A. royal blue, white & powder blue
B. red, white & blue
C. purple & silver
D. magenta & cream
2. Which of the following is a nickname of the Kansas City Royals?
A. The Big Blue Bus
B. The Boys in Blue
C. The Monarchs
D. all of the above
3. What stadium did the Kansas City Royals move to in 1973?
A. Municipal Stadium
B. Kauffman Stadium
C. Royals Park
D. KC Field
4. What is the AAA affiliate of the Kansas City Royals?
A. Omaha Storm Chasers
B. Oklahoma City RedHawks
C. Colorado Springs Sky Sox
D. Iowa Cubs
5. What team did the Kansas City Royals defeat in the 1985 World Series? Hint: The series was known as the I-70 World Series.
A. New York Mets
B. San Diego Padres
C. Atlanta Braves
D. St. Louis Cardinals
6. What is the name of the Kansas City Royals' mascot?
C. King Royal
7. What jersey number did Hall of Famer George Brett wear for the Kansas City Royals?
8. What position does Billy Butler
play for the Kansas City Royals?
A. designated hitter
B. left field
9. In what year did the Kansas City Royals win their first World Series title?
10. What manager led the Kansas City Royals to the World Series Championship in 1985?
A. Dick Howser
B. Jim Frey
C. Hal McRae
D. Ned Yost
Pine River Consulting 2022