for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - F Scott Fitzgerald
A quiz on the US writer, some of whose works became icons of the Jazz Age.
May 03, 2013
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What did the 'F' stand for in F Scott Fitzgerald?
2. Belying his urbane image, in which rural US state was Fitzgerald born in 1896?
3. What fate befell Fitzgerald's wife, Zelda when aged 29?
A. She was declared insane.
B. She lost twins in childbirth.
C. Her parents were drowned on the Luisitania
D. Her inherited fortune was lost in the Wall St crash.
4. Fitzgerald conducted affairs with many women. Who of the following was not one of his dalliances?
A. Dorothy Parker
B. Sheilah Graham
C. Lois Moran
D. Katharine Hepburn
5. A frail physical specimen at five feet eight inches and 140 lb, which of the following ailments did Fitzgerald not suffer?
D. heart attacks
6. Which of Fitzgerald's books was unfinished at the time of his death?
A. This Side of Paradise
B. The Great Gatsby
C. Tender is the Night
D. The Last Tycoon
7. For which famous film was Fitzgerald one of the screenwriters?
A. The Wizard of Oz
B. How Green Was My Valley
C. Gone With the Wind
D. Mr Smith Goes to Washington
8. Fitzgerald often boasted he wrote best in what condition?
9. Which fellow hell-raiser was a friend of Fitzgerald's?
A. Howard Hughes
B. Ernest Hemingway
C. Humphrey Bogart
D. John Huston
10. Fitzgerald died in 1940, aged 44. His headstone has an inscription from which of his novels?
A. Tender is the Night
B. The Last Tycoon
C. The Great Gatsby
D. The Beautiful and the Damned
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by