for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Primus: American Rock Band
A quiz about Primus band members, Primus albums and general Primus trivia. Enjoy!
January 06, 2013
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Primus @ primusville.com)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Who is the leader and driving force behind Primus?
A. Jay Lane
B. Larry "Ler" LaLonde
C. Les Claypool
D. Todd Huth
2. Primus is based in what American city?
A. San Francisco
B. Los Angeles
3. Primus was founded in 1984. What was their original name?
A. The Primates
C. Freaky Executives
D. Blind Illusion
4. What instrument does Larry LaLonde play?
5. Drummer Jay Lane has had two stints with Primus. Which of the following men worked as a Primus drummer in between Lane's two stints (1989-2010)?
A. Tim Alexander
B. Bryan Mantia
C. Tim Wright
D. both A and B
6. In 1996, Primus recorded the original theme song for what animated TV show?
A. Family Guy
B. Rin & Stimpy
C. South Park
7. What instrument does Les Claypool play?
8. Complete the name of the 1991 Primus album: "Sailing the Seas of ______."
9. What album did Primus release in 2011?
B. Green Naugahyde
C. Brown Album
D. Tales from the Punchbowl
10. MTV once described Primus as "a post-punk Rush spiked with the sensibility and humor of _______"?
A. Frank Zappa
B. "Weird Al" Yankovic
C. Dread Zeppelin
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by