for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - U S T.V. Trivia II
Ten more questions on the seemingly infinite world of U.S. T.V.?
November 03, 2012
TV, Radio & Stage
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. In "Family Ties" what were the names of the two sisters?
A. Jennifer and Justine
B. Jennifer and Mallory
C. Mallory and Elyse
D. Elyse and Jennifer
2. In "The Greatest American Hero" with which would-be presidential assassin did Ralph share a last name?
A. John Hinckley
B. Lynette Fromme
C. Francisco Duran
D. Arthur Bremer
3. What model of car was KITT in "Knight Rider"?
A. Pontiac Trans Am
B. Lamborghini Diablo
C. Jaguar XJ 220
D. Koenig C62
4. In "V: The Series" what did â€œVâ€ stand for?
5. What was the real first name of ALF?
6. Which 70s/80s T.V. character came from Crabapple Cove, Maine?
A. Jessica Fletcher
B. Hawkeye Pierce
C. Remington Steele
D. Krystle Carrington
7. In "Columbo" what was Columbo's rank?
8. In "NYPD Blue" what addiction does Sipowicz suffer from?
A. prescription drugs
9. Which of the following celebrity names was not used on "The Flintstones"?
A. Mickey Rockney (Mickey Rooney)
B. Cary Granite (Cary Grant)
C. Stony Curtis (Tony Curtis)
D. Ann-Margrock (Ann-Margret)
10. What was the name of Captain Stubingâ€™s daughter in "The Love Boat"?
Pine River Consulting 2022