for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Call of the Wildman
What do you know about the "Call of the Wildman"?
September 01, 2012
TV Reality Shows
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
Call of the Wildman
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Ernie Brown Jr. is the star of the show. In what state does he live?
2. Brown operates a nuisance animal removal business. What is the main animal that he usually removes?
A. snapping turtle
3. Who is Ernie's right-hand man and assistant?
4. On what TV network did "Call of the Wildman" originally air?
A. Animal Planet
C. Nat Geo
5. What is the name of Ernie's dog?
6. At age 17, Brown caught the largest turtle of his life; it weighed almost 55 pounds. What nickname did Ernie give to the turtle?
A. Big Boy Turtle
B. Bigfoot Turtle
C. Loch Ness Turtle
D. Monster Turtle
7. Who taught Ernie how to catch turtles?
D. both a and b
8. What is Ernie's catch phrase?
A. Live action!
B. That's a take!
C. That's sensational!
D. You can't make this up!
9. What is the nickname of the foot-long Bowie knife that Ernie carries?
10. What is Ernie's nickname?
A. Swamp Man
B. Turtle Man
C. Creature Man
D. Critter Man
Conditions of Use