for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - The King of Queens
What do you know about the funny sitcom, "The King of Queens"?
July 02, 2012
American TV Sitcoms
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: The King of Queens @ thekingofqueens.com)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What is Doug and Carrie's last name?
2. What city is the setting for "The King of Queens"?
C. The Bronx
3. What is Carrie's occupation?
B. legal secretary
C. sales rep
D. computer programmer
4. Arthur is Carrie's "odd-ball" widowed father who lives with the couple. He explicitly forbids a variety of things from the household including which of the following?
A. Halloween decorations
B. red pens
C. miniature Kit Kats
D. all of the above
5. Deacon is Doug's best friend. How many sons do Deacon and his wife Kelly have?
6. Who is the cheerful, yet insecure dog-walker hired by Doug and Carrie to walk Arthur?
7. What is Doug's occupation?
A. parcel delivery man
B. postal delivery man
C. dog catcher
D. bus driver
8. Who is Doug's "nerdy" friend that takes an interest in science fiction, fantasy movies, and comic book conventions?
9. Of what relation is Doug to Danny?
10. What real-life actor and his wife are neighbors of Carrie and Doug?
A. Ray Romano
B. Lou Ferrigno
C. Wayne Knight
D. Dave Foley
Pine River Consulting 2022