for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - The Big Bang Theory
Great Big Bang Theory trivia!
June 26, 2012
American TV Sitcoms
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: The Big Bang Theory @ cbs.com)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What city is the setting for "The Big Bang Theory"?
C. New York City
D. Los Angeles
2. In what state did Sheldon grow up?
3. Who has an ongoing feud with Leslie Winkle?
A. Amy Farrah Fowler
4. How does Howard meet Bernadette?
A. online dating
B. college friend
C. Penny introduced them; they work together
D. blind date
5. Who has an inability to talk to women except when drunk?
6. What is Howard's signature clothing article worn in virtually every episode?
A. warm-up suit jackets
7. Which of the following is a real sign found in the laundry room on "The Big Bang theory"?
A. Do not leave laundry unattended
B. No open containers on the machines
C. Please keep your clothes on while doing laundry
D. all of the above
8. Where is Penny employed?
A. Coney Island
B. The Cheesecake Factory
C. Zingerman's Restaurant
D. Latte Da Coffee Shop
9. What does Leonard "accidentally" order from eBay?
A. time machine
D. stuffed life-sized gorilla
10. What band composed and performed the theme music for "The Big Bang Theory"?
A. Barenaked Ladies
C. Crash Test Dummies
Pine River Consulting 2022