for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Canadian Provincial Capitals Match II
Go north and take this trivia quiz by matching the Canadian Provinces with their capitals! FYI, Northwest Territories, Nunavut and Yukon are territories, not provinces.
May 14, 2012
North American Geography
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Canadian Provinces @ enchantedlearning.com)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What is the capital of Manitoba?
2. What is the capital of Quebec?
D. Quebec City
3. What is the capital of Ontario?
4. What is the capital of British Columbia?
5. What is the capital of Saskatchewan?
C. Prince Albert
D. Moose Jaw
6. What is the capital of Nova Scotia?
D. Glace Bay
7. What is the capital of Alberta?
B. Red Deer
8. What is the capital of Newfoundland and Labrador?
A. St. Johns
B. Conception Bay South
D. Mount Pearl
9. What is the capital of Prince Edward Island?
10. What is the capital of New Brunswick?
A. Saint John
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by