for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - One Day at a Time
Have fun with these "One Day at a Time" facts and "One Day at a Time" trivia! All about the actors, characters and plot!
April 30, 2012
American TV Sitcoms
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
One Day at a Time
Title Card @ wikipedia.org)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What is the name of the building superintendent on "One Day at a Time"?
2. What is the name of the "One Day at a Time" theme song?
A. This Is It
B. There You Go
C. Here We Go
D. The Three of Us
3. What is Ann's ex-husband's name?
4. Ann has a steady boyfriend named David Kane. What is David's occupation?
A. bar owner
5. During the fifth season, Julie gets married to Max and eventually moves out of the state. To what city do they move?
6. What actress played Ann's mother, Katherine Romano?
A. Nanette Fabray
B. Betty White
C. Cloris Leachman
D. June Lockhart
7. During season seven, Barbara marries her student boyfriend Mark Royer. What was Mark studying?
8. Ann is employed as an advertising account executive for what company?
A. Broyer & White
B. Grifitths & Wells
C. Hillerman & Siebert
D. Conners & Davenport
9. In season 8, Ann marries Barbara's father-in-law, Sam Royer. Who played Sam Royer?
A. Howard Hesseman
B. Martin Mull
C. Fred Willard
D. Ed Begley, Jr.
10. In what city did the sitcom, "One Day at a Time" take place?
Pine River Consulting 2022