for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - The Assassination of John F. Kennedy: Part 2
This is quiz 2 of 2 regarding the facts surrounding the John Kennedy assassination. This is a pretty tough quiz. If you want to take one a little easier, try quiz number 3871.
March 08, 2011
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
John F. Kennedy Jr.
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: )
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. According to the presidential schedule, in what city was President Kennedy supposed to appear after his trip to Dallas?
A. San Antonio
B. Ft. Worth
2. During the assassination of President Kennedy, a Secret Service agent ran up to the limousine and jumped in. What was his name?
A. Paul Landis
B. Jack Ready
C. Bill McIntyre
D. Clint Hill
3. While living in New Orleans, Lee Harvey Oswald ran a subsidiary of an activist group whose purpose was to provide grassroots support for the Cuban Revolution against attacks by the United States government. What was the name of the group?
A. Cuban Democratic Revolutionary Front
B. Hands Off Cuba!
C. Fair Play for Cuba Committee
D. Cuban People's Front
4. Who was was the only person prosecuted in connection with the assassination of President John F. Kennedy?
A. Carlos Bringuier
B. David Ferrie
C. Guy Bannister
D. Clay Shaw
5. Who was the Dallas police chief at the time of the Kennedy assassination?
A. Jesse Curry
B. Earle Cabell
C. Will Fritz
D. George Butler
6. Where was the autopsy of President Kennedy performed?
A. Brooke Army Medical Center
B. Walter Reed Army Medical Center
C. Dallas County Coroner's Office
D. Bethesda Naval Hospital
7. Jack Ruby shot and killed Lee Harvey Oswald 2 days after the Kennedy assassination. What was Ruby's occupation?
A. night club owner
B. news reporter
D. cab driver
8. On November 22, 1963, Lee Harvey Oswald was originally arrested by the Dallas police department on what charge?
A. killing a police officer
C. car theft
D. assassinating President Kennedy
9. Who was the New Orleans District Attorney who began an investigation into the assassination of President Kennedy in late 1966?
A. Jim Garrison
B. Vincent Bugliosi
C. Mark Lane
D. Gerald Posner
10. Which of the shots did the Warren Commission conclude missed President Kennedy's limousine entirely?
A. 1st shot
B. 2nd shot
C. 3rd shot
D. the evidence is inconclusive as to whether it was the 1st, 2nd or 3rd shot that missed
Conditions of Use