for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - U.S. Constitution: Amendment Challenge
Can you identify the Amendment to the United States Constitution from the clue provided?
December 22, 2010
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: U.S. Constitution)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Provides for the right to trial by jury in certain civil cases, according to common law.
2. Establishes women's suffrage.
3. Protects the right to due process, and prohibits self-incrimination and double jeopardy.
4. Revises presidential election procedures.
5. Limits the powers of the federal government to those delegated to it by the Constitution.
6. Abolishes slavery and involuntary servitude, except as punishment for a crime
7. Establishes 18 as the national voting age.
8. Protects the right to keep and bear arms.
9. Protects the freedom of religion, speech, and the press, as well as the right to assemble and petition the government.
10. Allows the federal government to collect income tax.
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by