for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Rita Hayworth: Legendary Actress & Dancer
What do you know about the career, life and loves of this gorgeous Hollywood gem? We got Rita Hayworth trivia!
October 18, 2010
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Rita Hayworth Public Domain Photo)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Where was Rita Hayworth born and raised?
A. New York, NY
B. Los Angeles, CA
C. Tijuana, MX
D. San Antonio, TX
2. Before changing her last name, Rita Hayworth appeared in a number of movies using her birth last name. What was it?
3. What was Rita Hayworth's first film using the name Rita Hayworth?
A. Trouble in Texas
B. Girls Can Play
C. Criminals of the Air
D. The Game That Kills
4. In which of the following films did Ms. Hayworth NOT work with Glenn Ford as her leading man?
A. Affair in Trinidad
B. The Loves of Carmen
D. You'll Never Get Rich
5. Rita did a fight scene with Glenn Ford in the 1946 film, "Gilda". During the fight, she accidentally hurt Ford. What happened?
A. she broke his toe
B. she broke his ear drum
C. she broke his wrist
D. she knocked out two of his teeth
6. How may times was Rita married?
7. In 1949, the Artist League of America voted a part of Rita's body "Best in the World." What body part was it?
8. Despite appearing in 61 films over 37 years, Ms. Hayworth was only nominated for one major film award, that being the Golden Globe Award nomination for Best Actress - Motion Picture Drama. For what film was she nominated?
A. Gilda (1946)
B. You'll Never Get Rich (1941)
C. Cover Girl (1944)
D. Circus World (1964)
9. Ms Hayworth was once quoted as saying "I guess the only jewels of my life were the pictures I made with..."
A. Glenn Ford
B. Fred Astaire
C. Tyrone Power
D. Orson Welles
10. Who portrayed Rita Hayworth in the 1983 television movie, "Rita Hayworth: The Love Goddess"?
A. Lynda Carter
B. Adrienne Barbeau
C. Victoria Principal
D. Catherine Bach
Pine River Consulting 2022