for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
What do you know about one of my favorite charities, St. Jude Childrens Research Hospital? learn more or make a donation to the hospital at www.stjude.org
July 28, 2010
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Who founded St. Jude Children's Research Hospital?
A. Danny Thomas
B. Marlo Thomas
C. Dave Thomas
D. Debbie Thomas
2. In what decade was the hospital founded?
3. Where is St. Jude Children's Research Hospital located?
A. Boston, Massachusetts
B. Los Angeles, California
C. Detroit, Michigan
D. Memphis, Tennessee
4. St. Jude is a Catholic patron saint of/against what?
A. patron saint of desperate cases and lost causes
B. patron saint against cancer
C. patron saint against coughs
D. patron saint against the death of children
5. What is the fundraising organization of St. Jude Children's Research Hospital?
A. St. Jude Charities Systems
B. American Lebanese Syrian Associated Charities
C. Daughters of Charity Health System
D. Sisters of Charity Health System
6. Who was the first director/CEO of St. Jude Children's Research Hospital?
A. Dr. Arthur W. Nienhuis
B. Dr. Joseph Simone
C. Dr. Alvin Mauer
D. Dr. Donald Pinkel
7. Which of the following hospitals is NOT an affiliate hospital of St. Jude Children's Research Hospital?
A. Louisiana State University, Department of Pediatrics, in Shreveport, Louisiana
B. Our Lady of the Lake Regional Medical Center in Baton Rouge, Louisiana
C. C.S. Mott Children's Hospital & Women's Hospital in Ann Arbor, MI
D. Huntsville Hospital for Women & Children, in Huntsville, Alabama
8. Three separate housing facilities provide housing for patients and up to three family members, with no cost to the patient. Which of the following is NOT one of them?
A. Grizzly House
B. Camillus House
C. Ronald McDonald House
D. Target House
9. What U.S. President hit a hole-in-one at the St. Jude Celebrity Pro-Am golf classic?
A. Gerald Ford
B. Bill Clinton
C. Barack Obama
D. George HW Bush
10. In 1995, St. Jude received an anonymous letter containing a winning game piece from the McDonald's Monopoly game. What was the value of the winning game piece?
A. $250 thousand
B. $500 thousand
C. $1 million
D. $10 million
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by