for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Gene Autry: Cowboy Actor
How much do you know about Gene Autry, The Singing Cowboy?
January 04, 2009
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Gene Autry @ Big White Hat)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What is the name of Gene's first record?
A. Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer
B. Mule Train
C. Cool Water
D. My Dreaming Of You
2. What record company did Gene own?
A. Challenge Records
B. Zero Recordings
3. What was Gene's horse's name?
4. What was the name of Gene's radio show?
A. The Gene Autry Hour
B. Gene Autry On The Range
C. Gene Autry's Melody Ranch
D. The Gene Autry Cowboy Way
5. In response to the popularity of his radio show among young people and many youngsters wanting to be just like him, what did Gene create?
A. The Cowboy Code/Cowboy Commandments
B. The Cowboy Way
C. Autry's Cowboy Rules and Regulations
D. The Autry Almanac of Cowboy Etiquette
6. What television station did Gene own?
A. KDKA in Pittsburgh
B. KTLA in Los Angeles
C. WOR in Chicage
D. KORN in Sioux City, Iowa
7. What professional baseball team did Gene own?
A. The California Angels
B. The Pittsburgh Pirates
C. The Toronto Blue Jays
D. The Texas Rangers
8. How many stars does Gene have on Hollywood's Walk of Fame?
9. Which of Gene's songs became the first #1 Hit of 1950?
A. That Silver Haired Daddy of Mine
B. Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer
C. Back In The Saddle Again
D. You Are My Sunshine
10. What is the name of Gene's autobiography?
A. Born In Tioga Texas
B. Singing Cowboy
C. The Cowboy Way
D. Back In The Saddle Again
Pine River Consulting 2022