for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Dick Clark: TV Legend
What do you know about the life and career of this TV great? Awesome Dick Clark trivia here!
December 31, 2008
TV Game Shows
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Dick Clark @ ABC News)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. In what year was Dick Clark born?
2. What was Dick Clark's first job?
A. Host at children's parties
C. Mailroom at a radio station
D. Grocery clerk
3. Dick Clark's first TV hosting job was on:
A. "G.E. College Bowl"
B. "American Bandstand"
C. "Cactus Dick and the Santa Fe Riders"
D. "Toasting the Town"
4. In 1957, "American Bandstand" went national, broadcast from:
D. Los Angeles
5. On 1972's "New Year's Rockin' Eve" Dick Clark started the tradition of reporting from:
A. Times Square
B. The White House
C. Sydney Opera House
D. Statue of Liberty
6. Dick Clark hosted these games shows EXCEPT:
A. "$10,000 Pyramid"
B. "The Object is"
C. "Missing Links"
D. "Truth or Consequences"
7. How many Daytime Emmy Awards did Dick Clark win prior to 2007?
8. Dick Clark was the Executive Producer of all these TV shows EXCEPT:
B. "Donny and Marie"
C. "The Weird Al Show"
9. In what year did Dick Clark suffer a stroke?
10. When saying good-bye at the end of any broadcast, what is Dick Clark's trademark?
A. He blows a kiss.
B. He says, "Honey, I'll be home soon."
C. He gives the peace sign.
D. He gives a military salute.
Pine River Consulting 2022