for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Bo Schembechler: Michigan Football Coach
Bob Ufer called him "The General." See what you know about the great Bo Schembechler!
August 25, 2006
Big Ten Football
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Bo Schembechler)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Where did Bo play his college football?
A. University of Cincinnati
B. University of Michigan
C. Ohio State University
D. Miami of Ohio
2. Which of the following best describes Bo's offensive philosophy?
A. run first, pass second
B. pass first, run second
C. Mouse Davis' run and shoot
D. West Coast Offense
3. At which school did Bo land his first coaching job?
A. University of Michigan
B. Ohio State University
C. Presbyterian College
D. Monmouth College
4. At which school did Bo land his first HEAD coaching job?
A. Miami of Ohio
B. University of Cincinnati
C. University of Michigan
D. Northern Michigan University
5. Who did Bo succeed when he was hired as the head coach of the University of Michigan in 1968?
A. Gary Moeller
B. Fritz Crisler
C. Bennie Oosterbaan
D. Bump Elliott
6. What does Bo call his biggest college football victory ever?
A. 1981 Rose Bowl win over Washington
B. 1986 Fiesta Bowl win over Nebraska
C. 1969 win over Ohio State
D. 1989 Rose Bowl win over USC
7. What was Bo's first wife's name?
8. What job did Bo take after resigning his post as Michigan's head coach in 1988?
A. University of Michigan athletic director
B. Detroit Lions head coach
C. Oakland Raiders head coach
D. Detroit Tigers president
9. What job did Bo take in 1990?
A. University of Michigan VP of public relations
B. Detroit Tigers president
C. Detroit Lions head coach
D. movie director
10. What University of Michigan building is named after Bo Schembechler? hint: it's called Schembechler Hall.
A. football practice facility
B. football stadium
D. athletics ticket office
Pine River Consulting 2022