for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - A Patriotic Quiz about the Declaration of Independence
Can you remember some of the interesting facts about the Declaration of Independence?
June 28, 2007
American Revolutionary War
American Founding Fathers
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: ushistory.org)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Where is the Declaration of Independence currently housed?
A. Library of Congress
B. Independence Hall
C. National Archives
D. Smithsonian Institute
2. Which of the following is written on the back of the Declaration of Independence?
B. Original Declaration of Independence, dated 4th July 1776.
C. July 4, 1776
D. Original document
3. How many people signed the Declaration of Independence?
4. Who were the two future presidents (at the time) that signed the Declaration of Independence?
A. John Adams and John Hancock
B. John Adams and Thomas Jefferson
C. Benjamin Franklin and Thomas Jefferson
D. Thomas Jefferson and James Madison
5. Where did Thomas Jefferson write the Declaration of Independence?
A. City Tavern
B. Declaration House or the Graff House
C. Independence Hall
D. Philadelphia Art Museum
6. Where was the first public reading of the Declaration of Independence?
C. Washington DC
7. How many states are represented on the Declaration of Independence?
8. What were the printed copies of the Declaration of Independence called?
A. Jefferson Papers
B. Independence Papers
C. Dunlap Broadsides
D. Freedom Documents
9. Who was the first endorser of the Declaration of Independence?
A. Thomas Jefferson
B. John Hancock
C. Ben Franklin
D. John Adams
10. What is the beginning of the Declaration called?
B. the beginning
D. the body
Conditions of Use