for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - TV's Best Catch Phrases #5
Here are more catchphrases that identify certain TV shows and characters. How many do you know? Some of these questions are a bit harder than the ones in Part 1.
April 27, 2008
TV, Radio & Stage
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Answers.com)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What comedian from television's golden age always signed off his show with "good night, and may God bless"?
A. Jack Benny
B. Milton Berle
C. Red Skelton
D. Soupy Sales
2. At the end of each of his newscasts, Walter Cronkite always ended with what catchphrase?
A. "And that's the way it is".
B. "And that's the news tonight".
C. "Good night, and good luck".
D. "And that's what your world looks like tonight".
3. What 50s television father frequently uttered the catchphrase "I've gotta kill that boy"?
A. Danny Williams
B. Jim Anderson
C. Herbert T. Gillis
D. Ward Cleaver
4. What 70's sitcom character was known for the catchphrase "handle it"?
A. Ralph Furley
B. Mel Sharples
C. Barney Miller
D. Teddy Burnside
5. What catchphrase did Ralph Cramden frequently yell at his wife when he was frustrated with her on "The Honeymooners"?
A. "To the moon, Alice!"
B. "Shut your yap, woman!"
C. "Bottle it!"
D. "Zip it up or you're getting a knuckle sandwich!"
6. Which of the following catchphrases did not originate on "Saturday Night Live"?
A. "Jane, you ignorant slut!"
B. "Baseball been very very good to me!"
C. "Yeah, that's the ticket!"
D. "You got some 'splainin' to do!"
7. If you heard the catchphrases "kiss my grits!" and "stow it!", which two "Alice" characters most likely said them?
A. Flo and Mel
B. Vera and Flo
C. Alice and Vera
D. Alice and Mel
8. From which of the following TV characters would you most likely have heard the phrase "let's be careful out there"?
A. Barney Miller
B. Joe Friday
C. Phil Esterhaus
D. Hannibal Smith
9. What cartoon character was known for the catchphrase "you knew the job was dangerous when you took it"?
A. Tom Slick
C. Super Chicken
D. George of the Jungle
10. "This tape will self destruct in five seconds...good luck Jim", was heard in what TV series?
B. The Man from U.N.C.L.E.
D. Mission: Impossible
Pine River Consulting 2022