for extra features!
PeopleQuiz is people trivia! Pick your favorite category and play our
Ten-Question Trivia Quizzes,
Browse our site and learn more about people trivia!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Celebrity Quiz List
Trivia Quiz - The Impossible!
A Quiz about the board game Mission Impossible
April 16, 2008
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Flickr)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Which scenario gives you the best chance of survival?
A. Roll snake eyes or eat cyanide for dinner
B. Get dealt 2 aces (standard 52 card deck; 2 cards dealt) or jump from the top of the Empire State Building
C. Flip 5 tails in a row or get your head cut off
D. Roll a 7 twice in a row or be drawn and quartered
2. Which weighs more?
A. 125 pounds of cement
B. 60 kilograms of feathers
C. 12563 g Flour
D. 979875 mg poultry
3. The number of sides in a hexagon multiplied by the number of sides in a pentagon is LESS than which of the following?
A. The atomic number of Manganese
B. The number that represents the first point gained in a game of tennis
C. The number of years of marriage marked in a silver wedding anniversary
D. The number of days and nights rain fell during Noah's flood
4. Which word below contains all the letters of the roman numeral for 951?
5. What are the first four numbers in pi written backwards?
6. If you score (the number of pawns on the board at the start of a game of chess minus the number of clubs in a standard set of playing cards) on a par 5 hole in golf you have made a(n):
7. Complete the following sentence: "Read every third spot young..."
8. Which city is located in a country that does NOT border a country with a coastline on the Mediterranean Sea?
9. Which would buy you more cases of beer?
A. 40 oz of silver
B. 12oz of gold
C. 1 oz of platinum
10. My friend Hannah loves her name, and likes to exclaim, "Was it a car or a cat I saw?". What do you suppose her favorite city is?
A. Arboles, Colorado
B. Saxet, Texas
C. Cedar Fort, Utah
D. Argonia, Kansas
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by