for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Maude - The 70s TV Series
How much do you know about this hilarious show? Right on, Maude!
April 04, 2008
American TV Sitcoms
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: )
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. "Maude" was a spin-off of "All in the Family." Of what relation was Maude to Edith Bunker?
D. no relation, just a good friend
2. The character Maude was played by:
A. Bea Arthur
B. Jean Stapleton
C. Adrienne Barbeau
D. Rue McClanahan
3. Of what political party was Maude a member?
4. During arguments with her husband Walter, Maude would often get the last word with what signature catch phrase?
A. "Forget about it, Walter."
B. "You can't win this one, Walter."
C. "Don't go there, Walter."
D. "God'll getcha for that, Walter."
5. Maude's divorced daughter and her son lived with Maude and Walter. What were their names?
A. Carol and Phillip
B. Carol and Paul
C. Karen and Phillip
D. Karen and Paul
6. The neighbors of the Findlays were Dr. Arthur Harmon and his wife Vivian. How did Walter originally meet Arthur?
A. they were high school class mates
B. they worked together at a grocery store
C. they were college room mates
D. they served together in World War II
7. Maude knew Vivian before they became neighbors. How did they originally become friends?
A. they were best friends in college
B. they were waitresses at a drive-in restaurant together
C. they were high school class mates
D. they were members of a local women's organization
8. What was Arthur's nickname for Maude?
9. Who was Maude's first housekeeper?
A. Marlene Warfield
B. Victoria Butterfield
C. Mrs. Nell Naugatuck
D. Florida Evans
10. "Maude" was known for dealing with a very controversial social amd moral issue? What was it?
D. gang violence
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by