for extra features!
Like playing PeopleQuiz games? Help keep our site alive and growing with a donation at our Go Fund Me page today!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Candice Bergen: A Versatile Actress
Try to answer a few questions about a great American actress, Candice Bergen.
March 16, 2008
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Traveling Apostrophe - French Blog)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Candice grew up in the shadow of a famous father and brother. Who was her "brother?"
A. Michael Douglas
B. James Francisco
C. Charlie McCarthy
D. Ferlin Husky
2. How old was Candice when she made her first TV appearance?
A. 6 months
B. 3 years
C. 8 years
D. 11 years
3. A very talented actress, Candice has had success in all these fields, except:
4. To how many children did Candice give birth?
5. What language does Candice speak fluently?
6. How many Emmy Awards did Candice win for playing the character, "Murphy Brown?"
7. In which comedy did Candice play the character Kathy Morningside?
A. "Something to Talk About"
B. "The Wedding Planner"
C. "View from The Top"
D. "Miss Congeniality"
8. In which romantic comedy was Candice the mayor of New York?
A. "Sweet Home Alabama"
B. "The In Laws"
C. "Sleepless in Seattle"
D. "Rich and Famous"
9. What character does Candice play on "Boston Legal?"
A. Chloe Malle
B. Shirley Schmidt
C. Enid Frick
D. Eleanor Frutt
10. For which of her many movies was Candice nominated for an Academy Award?
A. "Carnal Knowledge"
B. "Oliver's Story"
C. "Starting Over"
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by