for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - What Year Did It Happen? #1
What Year Did It Happen? #1
December 30, 2007
What Year Did It Happen?
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Father Time and Baby)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. When was Donald Duck's 50th Birthday bash?
2. What year did New York mourn as the Dodgers moved to L.A. and the Giants moved to San Fransisco?
3. Ray Bradbury's, "The Martian Chronicles" was published to the delight of science fiction fans in what year?
4. A revolutionary tennis racket, designed with a steel frame instead of wood, was patented by Rene Lacostein in what year?
5. One of the most famous names in automotive history, Rolls-Royce, Ltd., declared bankruptcy in what year?
6. U.S. airports begin to use X-ray machines and metal detectors to screen passengers and carry-on luggage in what year?
7. Winston Churchill received the first honorary citizenship to be authorized by the U.S. Congress in what year?
8. The first Braille encyclopedia for the blind was issued in Louisville, Kentucky in what year?
9. Anthropologist Mary Leakey finds the bones of a 1.75 million year-old teenager in Africa.
10. What year did Sony introduce the portable tape player with headphones called the Walkman?
Conditions of Use