for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - U.S. Presidents: Basic Facts #12
This quiz is about U.S. presidential trivia: presidents' birthplaces, presidents' term dates, presidential policies, presidential elections, presidents' first ladies, presidents' military service, presidents' education and more!
December 05, 2005
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Abraham Lincoln)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. This president was once the governor of Arkansas:
A. Bill Clinton
B. Lyndon B. Johnson
C. Woodrow Wilson
D. Harry S. Truman
2. In what state was Herbert Hoover born?
D. New York
3. This president was the first to say "We shall overcome" before Congress:
A. Richard Nixon
B. Bill Clinton
C. Lyndon B. Johnson
D. John F. Kennedy
4. From what state was Jimmy Carter?
5. What was Herbert Hoovers middle name?
6. This presidents favorite TV show was "Family Ties":
A. George Bush
B. Jimmy Carter
C. George W. Bush
D. Ronald Reagan
7. This state is the only state named for a president.
8. How many presidents were born in the state of Virginia?
9. This type of small pistol was used to murder Abraham Lincoln:
10. "Thomas Jefferson and John Adams both died on July 4,1826. Who was the only other U.S. president to die on a July 4th?"
A. James Monroe
B. U.S. Grant
C. William McKinley
D. Grover Cleveland
Conditions of Use