for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Blazing Saddles: Movie Quotes
Can you tell I love this film!? -bill
November 04, 2007
Comedy Movies Quote Quizzes
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Blazing Saddles Movie Poster)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. [to the gang of thugs] "Go do that voodoo that you do so well!"
B. Lili Von Shtupp
C. Governor William J. Le Petomane
D. Hedley Lamarr
2. "Willkommen. Bienvenue. Welcome. C'mon in."
A. Lili Von Shtupp
D. Reverend Johnson
3. "What in the wide, wide world of sports is a-goin' on here?"
4. "Candygram for Mongo! Candygram for Mongo!"
A. Hedley Lamarr
5. [to the railroad workers] "Now, come on, boys! Where's your spirit? I don't hear no singin'! - When you were slaves, you sang like birds."
A. Governor William J. Le Petomane
D. Hedley Lamarr
6. "You've got to remember that these are just simple farmers. These are people of the land. The common clay of the new West. You know... morons."
C. Howard Johnson
D. Governor William J. Le Petomane
7. "We've gotta protect our phoney baloney jobs, gentlemen!"
A. Dr. Sam Johnson
C. Hedley Lamarr
D. Governor William J. Le Petomane:
8. [at the town meeting] "Now I don't have to tell you good folks what's been happening in our beloved little town. Sheriff murdered, crops burned, stores looted, people stampeded, and cattle raped. The time has come to act, and act fast. I'm leaving."
A. Reverend Johnson
B. Harriet Johnson
D. Howard Johnson
9. "A man drink like that and he don't eat, he is going to DIE."
A. Olson Johnson
C. Reverend Johnson
D. Lili Von Shtupp
10. [at the town meeting] "I wash born here, an I wash raished here, and dad gum it, I am gonna die here, an no sidewindin bushwackin, hornswaglin, cracker croaker is gonna rouin me bishen cutter."
A. Gabby Johnson
B. Van Johnson
D. Olson Johnson
Pine River Consulting 2022