for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - TV Dogs: Part 2
Here are the television shows and the dog's owner. All you have to do is name the dog
July 07, 2007
TV, Radio & Stage
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Sydney Morning Herald)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. This Bloodhound was owned by Jed Clampett on "The Beverly Hillbillies:"
2. The Tanner Family on "Full House" owned this Golden Retriever:
3. He was Fonzie's Cocker Spaniel on "Happy Days:"
4. This Beagle was Kevin Arnold's dog on the "Wonder Years:"
5. "Married With Children's" Al Bundy owned this Briard Sheepdog:
6. "The Nanny's" Fran Fine owned this Pomeranian:
7. This ghost St. Bernard was owned by "The Kirby's" on Topper:
8. The Nash Family owned this English Sheepdog on "Please Don't Eat the Daisies:"
9. This shaggy mutt was owned by the Douglas Family on "My Three Sons:"
10. Dennis Mitchell of "Dennis the Menace" owned this Airdale mixed dog:
Conditions of Use