for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Henry Winkler - Versatile Actor
He's known to the world as "The Fonz" but there's much more to Henry Winkler than one memorable role.
October 10, 2014
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Henry Winkler @ NEIT)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Henry Winkler was born in which US city in 1945 to German immigrants who had fled the German persecution of Jews?
B. New York
C. Los Angeles
2. What disability did Henry Winkler suffer as a child?
C. Cystic fibrosis
3. Henry Winkler's defining role was as The Fonz who had what first name?
4. In how many different TV series did Henry Winkler play the role of "The Fonz".
5. What couldn't Henry Winkler do that his character "The Fonz" could reputedly do?
A. Ride a motorcycle
B. Pull the girls
C. Fight anyone
D. Manipulate slot machines
6. Henry Winkler played a Vietnam vet in a movie with what name?
A. Home Boys
B. The Deer Hunter
D. Welcome Home
7. What famous 1970s movie role was Henry Winkler offered but turned down?
A. Danny in Grease
B. Randle McMurphy in One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
C. Michael Corleone in The Godfather
D. Travis Bickle in Taxi Driver
8. What is the best description of Henry Winkler's political affiliation?
C. Swinging voter
D. Communist party
9. Henry Winkler was awarded what British award for his work with British children?
A. M B E
B. Honorary knighthood
C. George Cross
D. O B E
10. Which Happy Days star who fell upon hard times has been assisted by Henry Winkler?
A. Donny Most
B. Anson Williams
C. Erin Moran
D. Scott Baio
Pine River Consulting 2022