for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - The Assassination of John F. Kennedy: Part 1
This is quiz 1 of 2 regarding the facts surrounding the John Kennedy assassination. I would consider these easy questions; part 2 questions will be more difficult.
March 06, 2011
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
John F. Kennedy Jr.
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: )
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. In what U.S. city was President Kennedy assassinated?
A. Austin, Texas
B. Houston, Texas
C. Ft. Worth, Texas
D. Dallas, Texas
2. Aside from President Kennedy, who else was shot in the presidential limousine?
A. Gov. John Connally
B. Mrs. Connally
C. Roy Kellerman, head of the Secret Service
D. Mrs. Kennedy
3. On what street was the limousine when President Kennedy was killed?
A. Main St.
B. Elm St.
C. Houston St.
D. Commerce St.
4. Lee Harvey Oswald was the only person ever arrested as a suspect in the assassination of President Kennedy. In what Dealey Plaza building did he work?
A. Dal-Tex Building
B. Old Court House
C. Texas School Book Depository
D. Dallas County Records Building
5. To what hospital was President Kennedy taken after he was shot?
A. Presbyterian Dallas
B. Parkland Hospital
C. Medical City Hospital
D. Dallas Methodist Hospital
6. Near the sniper's nest, police found a rifle with Lee Oswald's palm print on it. What kind of rifle was it?
B. Remington Ultra Magnum
C. Swedish Mauser
7. Who filmed the most studied film of the the assassination of John F. Kennedy?
A. Jean Hill
B. Abraham Zapruder
C. Orville Nix
D. Marie Muchmore
8. President Lyndon B. Johnson appointed a commission to investigate the assassination of President Kennedy. Who headed the commission?
A. Earl Warren, Chief Justice of the Supreme Court
B. Allen Dulles, former CIA Director
C. Gerald Ford, US Senator
D. John J. McCloy, former President of the World Bank
9. Where was Lee Harvey Oswald arrested?
A. gas station
B. department store
C. his home
D. movie theatre
10. In what year was President Kennedy assassinated?
Conditions of Use