for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - The Andy Griffith Show: Opie Taylor
How much do you know about the Andy Taylor's son Opie from "The Andy Griffith Show"? Opie was a cute little country boy!
October 01, 2008
The Andy Griffith Show
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Wikipedia)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. How old was Opie when Ron Howard first portrayed him on "The Andy Griffith Show" in 1960?
2. In the first episode of "The Andy Griffith Show," Opie blames Aunt Bee for releasing what pet, belonging to Opie, from its cage?
3. In the episode "Opie the Birdman," Andy teaches Opie the value of responsibility and parenthood after Opie accidentally kills a mother bird. How did Opie accidentally kill the bird?
B. bb gun
C. threw a rock
D. threw a boomarang
4. One of Opie's friends makes Opie jealous when Andy takes a liking to him and invites him along on outings. What friend was it?
A. Johnny Paul
5. Andy and Barney don't believe Opie's tale about meeting "a man that walks around in the trees, blows smoke out of his ears, wears a shiny silver hat" and has "twelve extra hands". What was this man's name?
A. Mr. McBravo
B. Mr. McBrainard
C. Mr. McBender
D. Mr. McBeevee
6. In a later color episode, Opie makes college plans. What is his career choice?
A. investment banker
7. Opie befriends a hobo who begins to affect Opie's ability to tell right from wrong. What actor plays the hobo?
A. Larry Storch
B. Buddy Ebsen
C. James Best
D. Alan Hale Jr.
8. Who did Opie and his friend trick into believing that a shaggy dog could actually speak?
D. Aunt Bee
9. On the spin-off series "Mayberry R.F.D.," Helen and Andy marry and later in the series, Helen gives birth to Opie's half-brother. What is Opie's half-brother's first name?
10. Opie made his final appearance in the 1986 movie "Return to Mayberry." In the movie, we learn that Opie's occupation is:
A. congress man
B. newspaper man
Conditions of Use