for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - The Man from U.N.C.L.E.
What do you remember about this smart spy drama?
October 12, 2007
TV, Radio & Stage
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: )
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What year did "The Man from U.N.C.L.E." debut?
2. Who played the American Napoleon Solo?
A. Robert Wagner
B. John Forsythe
C. Larry Hagman
D. Robert Vaughn
3. Who played the Russian Illya Kuryakin?
A. Robert Loggia
B. David McCallum
C. Walter Koenig
D. Roger Moore
4. Who played Badge #1, Alexander Waverly?
A. Leo G. Carroll
B. Dick Van Patten
C. Wilred Brimley
D. Edgar Buchanan
5. What was the name of the U.N.C.L.E's nemisis spy organization?
B. Agency Z
6. What does U.N.C.L.E. stand for?
A. United Network Concerning Legal Enforcement
B. United Nations Council - Law Enforcement
C. Unity Needed Containing Lawless Enemies
D. United Network Command for Law and Enforcement
7. What famous author helped create this series?
A. Erle Stanley Gardner
B. James Patterson
C. Ian Fleming
D. Agatha Christie
8. What number was Napleon Solo's badge?
9. Who played the lead character in the spin-off "The Girl from U.N.C.L.E?"
A. Jill St. John
B. Stefanie Powers
C. Susan Lucci
D. Sally Field
10. What two future TV co-stars appeared together in the episode "The Procet Strigas Affair?"
A. Caroll O'Connor and Maureen Stapleton
B. Dick VanDyke and Mary Tyler Moore
C. Davy Jones and Micky Dolenz
D. William Shatner and Leonard Nimoy
Pine River Consulting 2022