for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Mystery Science Theater 3000
If you're a fan of "Mystery Science Theater 3000," this should be an easy quiz- enjoy. written by trickymutha
March 17, 2007
American TV Sitcoms
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Mystery Science Theater)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Mystery Science Theater 3000 debuted Thanksgiving day in 1988 on the following TV station:
B. Comedy Channel
C. Sci-Fi Channel
2. Joel Hodgson escaped the Satellite of Love in what?
A. A transporter beam
B. A ladder
C. A pod in a box labeled Hamdingers
D. His character was killed off
3. Which of the following actors/writers were with the show the entire run?
A. Mike Nelson
B. Kevin Murphy
C. Josh Weinstein
D. Frank Conniff
4. Which of the following musical acts did not appear in a Mystery Science Theater Movie?
A. Frank Zappa
B. Little Richard
C. Paul Anka
D. Ron Wood
5. Name the last first run episode of Mystery Science Theater 3000 that was broadcast.
C. Legend Of The Dinosaur
D. Merlin's Shop of Mystical Wonders
6. Which NFL player appeared in a host segment of Mystery Science Theater 3000?
A. Barry Sanders
B. Robert Smith
C. Brett Farve
D. Emmit Smith
7. Which Film Critic appeared in a host segment of Mystery Science Theater 3000?
A. Jay Sherman
B. Roger Ebert
C. Gene Siskel
D. Leonard Maltin
8. On Mystery Science Theater 3000 Tom Servo was played in the first two seasons by:
A. Kevin Murphy
B. Mike Nelson
C. Josh Weinstein
D. Joel Hodgson
9. John Reynolds, who played Torgo in "Manos-Hands of Fate" on Mystery Science Theater 3000 has since:
A. Appeared in several host episodes of the show
B. Had a Hollywood Star named for him
C. Written several screenplays
10. Mystery Science Theater was filmed where?
A. Ann Arbor, MI
B. New York City
C. Los Angeles
D. Near Minneapolis.St.Paul, MN
Pine River Consulting 2022