for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Gene Kelly: Great Dancer & Singer!
One rainy Sunday afternoon I was channel surfing and came upon a Gene Kelly Film Festival. So surf through this quiz and see what you know about this fabulous movie star. Awesome Gene Kelly trivia!
March 01, 2007
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Gene Kelly @ princessmonkey.com)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. At what age did Gene start performing in vaudeville nights with his family?
2. While attending the University of Pittsburgh, what was Gene's major?
C. Theater Arts
D. Political Science
3. Gene Kelly's Hollywood debut was with Judy Garland in the movie:
A. "Meet Me in St. Louis"
B. "The Wizard of Oz"
C. "Till the Clouds Roll By"
D. "For Me and My Gal"
4. In this movie co-starring Kathryn Grayson and Frank Sinatra, Gene Kelly was nominated for an Oscar as best actor:
A. "Singing in the Rain"
B. "The Pirate"
C. "Anchors Aweigh"
5. In World War 2, Kelly joined the:
D. Air Force
6. Gene Kelly was married 3 times. How many children did he have?
7. What cartoon character did Kelly dance with in "Anchors Aweigh?"
A. Jerry the Mouse
B. Bugs Bunny
D. Snow White
8. In what movie did Gene Kelly direct Barbra Streisand?
A. "On a Clear Day You Can See Forever"
B. "Funny Girl"
C. "Funny Lady"
D. "Hello Dolly"
9. In his long career, Gene Kelly earned many awards, prizes, and honors. Which of these is the ONE he did not receive?
A. Kennedy Honors
B. Honorary Academy Award
C. Tony Award
D. Emmy Award
10. Which co-star said of him, "Gene Kelly could do anything . . . and did everything."
A. Debbie Reynolds
B. Donald O'Connor
C. Fred Astaire
D. Cyd Charisse
Pine River Consulting 2022