for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Growing Pains: Cutie-Pie 80s Sitcom
Just some basic questions about the quirky sitcom, Growing Pains.. -tazzytina
February 25, 2007
American TV Sitcoms
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Which one of the following was not an actual child of Jason and Maggie Seaver?
2. What last name did Maggie use when she did her TV reporting?
3. Which one of the Seaver children lived in an apartment above the garage?
4. What type of physician was Dr. Jason Seaver?
C. family practice
5. What show did Kirk Cameron appear on with his sister Candice Cameron, as her cousin Steve ?
A. "Full House"
B. "Family Matters"
C. "Step By Step"
D. "The Cosby Show"
6. Where does Maggie take a job causing her family to move in the final season?
B. Washington D.C.
7. From what disease does actress Tracy Gold suffer?
C. chronic fatigue syndome
8. What was the name of the homeless boy that the Seaver's took in during the final season?
9. What actress played Mike Seaver's girlfriend Kate Mc Donald on the show and actually married him in real life in 1991 ?
A. Jennifer Grey
B. Chelsea Noble
C. Lori Loughlin
D. Melissa Gilbert
10. In what part of New York did the Seaver's live?
C. Long Island
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by