for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Quentin Tarantino Movies
Quentin Tarantino movies have provoked film-goers for over twenty years with their distinctive style and storylines. Test your knowledge of this film-maker who ranks with the best in the world.
August 27, 2019
Movie & TV Directors, Producers & Writers
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Quentin Tarantino had written, produced and directed many movies. In how many has he been the director?
2. What piece of clothing has Tarantino employed with his female leads in Jackie Brown, Kill Bill: Vol. 2 and Pulp Fiction?
A. mini skirt
B. fur coat
C. stiletto-heeled shoes
D. black and white pant suit
3. What was the first of the films directed by Quentin Tarantino?
A. Reservoir Dogs
B. Pulp Fiction
C. Inglourious Basterds
D. Kill Bill: Vol. 1
4. Quentin Tarantino has won two Academy Awards in what field?
A. Best Original Screenplay
B. Best Picture
C. Best Director
D. Best Cinematography
5. Quentin Tarantino is renowned for playing minor roles in his films. What role has he played the most?
C. taxi driver
6. As of 2019, which of Quentin Tarantino's movies has made the most money?
A. Pulp Fiction
B. Inglourious Basterds
C. Kill Bill: Vol. 1
D. Django Unchained
7. As of 2019, which of the following actors has appeared most times in Tarantino's movies?
A. Samuel L. Jackson
B. Michael Madsen
C. James Parks
D. Leonardo di Caprio
8. What expression is used by many characters in Tarantino movies?
9. What situation has Tarantino used in all his films?
A. somebody being whipped
B. a house burning down
C. a Mexican stand-off
D. at least two female characters slicing a male character with a sharp implement
10. What does Quentin Tarantino never include in the opening credits of his films?
A. his name as director
C. color - the credits are always in black.
D. More than one name on the screen at a time
Conditions of Use