for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Scott Morrison - 30th Prime Minister of Australia
Scott Morrison became Australia's seventh Prime Minister in eleven years. Take ten questions on this relatively unknown politician who now is his nation's leader.
August 24, 2018
Australian Prime Ministers
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Born May 13, 1968 Scott Morrison is the Liberal Party member for what federal seat?
2. What part-time profession was undertaken by Scott Morrison as a child?
A. paper boy
B. actor in TV advertisements
C. dog groomer
D. singer in a children's pop group
3. Scott Morrison has been married to his wife, Jenny for 29 years. How old were they when they first met?
4. How many children do Scott and Jenny Morrison have?
5. Before becoming Prime Minister in August, 2018 which of the following portfolios did Scott Morrison not hold?
B. Social Services
D. Immigration and Border Protection
6. Before entering parliament, Scott Morrison held many positions. Which of the following was not one of these?
A. Managing Director of Tourism Australia
B. State Director of the Liberal Party
C. Vice President of Macquarie Bank
D. National Manager of the Property Council of Australia
7. What religion is Scott Morrison?
C. Roman Catholic
8. Who of the following has not been mentioned by Scott Morrison as one of his heroes?
A. Mother Theresa
B. Desmond Tutu
C. William Wilberforce
9. What decision of the Rudd Government was publicly supported by Scott Morrison?
A. Education Revolution
B. National Apology to Indigenous People
C. Signing the Kyoto Protocol on climate change
D. The Australia 2020 Summit
10. What is Scott Morrison's nickname?
A. Scott the Shark
C. The Smiling Assassin
Conditions of Use