for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Winston Churchill -The Middle Years
Take ten questions on the life of Winston Churchill before he became Prime Minister of Great Britain when his country was in its direst hour.
October 16, 2017
British Prime Ministers
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
Winston S Churchill
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Winston Churchill @ Battlefield Site)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. In 1908 Winston Churchill married his wife who was to remain so until his death in 1965. What was her first name?
2. Winston Churchill saw military service in many lands. Which of the following was not part of his active service?
B. South Africa
3. Which future Prime Minister captured Winston Churchill during a military campaign?
A. Jarwahalal Nehru
B. Louis Botha
C. Gamal Nasser
D. Charles de Gaulle
4. Who did Winston Churchill claim to be his biggest political influence?
A. Benjamin Disraeli
B. His father, Randolph
C. David Lloyd George
D. George Washington
5. What dog breed's name did Churchill's wife use as an affectionate term for him?
6. What affliction did Winston Churchill battle all his life?
7. Which passion entranced Winston Churchill for a large part of his life?
C. mountain trekking
8. Following his removal as First Lord of the Admiralty in World War I, what did Churchill do?
A. He saw active service in France and Belgium.
B. He studied law in America.
C. He undertook a world tour.
D. He suffered a nervous breakdown and spent the rest of the war in care.
9. The period of Churchill's life from 1929 to 1939 was given what description?
A. The wasted years
B. The limbo years
C. The wilderness years
D. The renewal years
10. In 1932 Winston Churchill wrote, "The story of the human race is................"?
C. always repeated
Conditions of Use