for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Prince Philip - The "Duke of Hazard" Part II
Now he's announced his retirement from royal duties (unveiling plaques must be exhausting work!) it's time to acknowledge more contributions of Philip Mountbatten lovingly known as the Duke of Hazard.
May 05, 2017
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Prince Philip once said "I don't think a prostitute is more moral than a _______"
2. To whom was Prince Philip talking when he said, Oh, it's you that owns that ghastly car. We often see it when driving to Windsor Castle."
A. Jamie Oliver
B. Elton John
C. David Beckham
D. Piers Ackerman
3. Prince Philip was asked if he would like to pat what Australian animal and responded, "Oh no, I might catch some ghastly disease."
4. At a Royal Variety performance in 2001, Prince Philip wished which performer's microphone would be turned off?
A. Tom Jones
B. Dusty Springfield
C. Cilla Black
D. Elton John
5. What substance did Prince Philip ask Tom Jones did he gargle with?
D. barbed wire
6. What did Prince Philip claim British women couldn't do well?
C. dress well
D. make love
7. To what country was Prince Philip referring when he said, "We didn't come here for our health."?
A. New Zealand
8. "Ghastly" is a favourite of Prince Philip. To what Asian capital did he apply this term?
B. Kuala Lumpur
9. To which female was Prince Philip talking when he said, "I thought it was against the law for a woman to solicit."?
10. To whom was Prince Philip speaking when he asked, "Do people trip over you?"
A. a homeless beggar
B. a wheel-chair bound nursing home resident
C. a street performer
D. a handicapped child
Pine River Consulting 2022