for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Love Quiz
Ten questions related to that greatest emotion of all!
August 06, 2016
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Which apostle wrote â€œLove is patient, love is kind. It does not envy. It does not boast. It is not proudâ€?
2. What plant was known as a â€œlove appleâ€?
3. In the Indian love classic, Kama Sutra what does Kama mean?
4. The early Christians held a love-feast with what name?
5. What are love ladders?
A. Platforms used by the vertically challenged to kiss taller people
B. Runs in stockings or pantihose caused by wandering hands
C. Ladders used by eloping couples
D. Love handles that have grown
6. What are â€œloving eyesâ€?
A. eyes that see no-one else but your loved one
B. cross eyes
C. those on a peacockâ€™s tail when it wants to mate
D. another name for bedroom eyes
7. The Taj Mahal is a monument to love built for whom?
A. Khadeeja Mahal
B. Mumtaz Mahal
C. Anupama Mahal
D. Latha Mahal
8. What is a love albatross?
A. Someone unlucky in love
B. Someone who can go for days without stopping
C. A person with a huge sexual appetite and irresistible to the other sex
D. Someone with long arms and legs hence all their extremities are long
9. What is a â€œlove raisinâ€?
A. an old and withered penis
B. a blessed raisin given by a bride to her groom to promote fertility
C. a hickey or love bite
D. a nipple
10. In what Canadian province can you find a town called â€œLoveâ€?
Pine River Consulting 2022