for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Love Letters
Find the authors of the following ten love letters that tug at the heart strings and reaffirm the power of love!
July 31, 2016
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. I meditate on it and realize how lucky I am to share my life with the greatest woman I ever met. You still fascinate and inspire me. You influence me for the better. You’re the object of my desire, the #1 earthly reason for my existence. I love you.
A. John Lennon to Yoko Ono
B. Jay Z to Beyonce
C. Johnny Cash to June Carter
D. Elvis to Priscilla Presley
2. I kiss your vision as it rises before my mind. Your dear heart throbs often in my own. God bless you darling and keep you safe and sound.
A. Winston Churchill to Clementine
B. Adolf Hitler to Eva Braun
C. Franklin Rossevelt to Eleanor
D. Charles de Gaulle to Yvonne
3. The important thing is I don't want to be without you for the next 20 years, or 40, or however many there are. I've gotten very used to being happy and I love you very much indeed.
A. Jimmy Carter to Rosalynn
B. Ronald Reagan to Nancy
C. Bill Clinton to Hillary
D. George H Bush to Barbara
4. Since I left you, I have been constantly depressed. My happiness is to be near you. Incessantly I live over in my memory your caresses, your tears, your affectionate solicitude. The charms of your incomparable self kindle continually a burning glow.
A. James Cook to Elizabeth
B. Duke of Wellington to Kitty
C. Napoleon to Josephine
D. William Bligh to Betsy
5. You don’t realise of course, how fascinatingly beautiful you have always been, and how strangely you have acquired an added and special and dangerous loveliness.
A. Richard Burton to Elizabeth Taylor
B. Ozzy Osborne to Sharon
C. Clyde Barrow to Bonnie Parker
D. Prince Charles to Lady Diana
6. My love has made me selfish. I cannot exist without you — I am forgetful of every thing but seeing you again — my Life seems to stop there — I see no further. You have absorb’d me.
A. William Shakespeare to Ann
B. Rudyard Kipling to his wife
C. Lord Byron to Caroline Lamb
D. John Keats to Fanny Brawne
7. I am finally getting use to going with a girl much smaller than I. I hope you my hint. Well I have spent my time very wisely by write to you. I hope you write back soon. Well I must go, the period is almost over. See you next time around.
A. Michael Jordan
B. Abraham Lincoln
C. Clint Eastwood
D. Brad Pitt
8. I and my heart put ourselves in your hands, begging you to recommend us to your good grace and not to let absence lessen your affection… when I think of the increase of what I must needs suffer it would be well nigh intolerable.
A. Henry VIII to Anne Boleyn
B. Robin Hood to Maid Marion
C. King Arthur to Guinevere
D. Abelard to Heloise
9. Dearest, my body is simply crazy with wanting you. If you don't come tomorrow I don't see how I can wait for you. I wonder if your body wants mine the way mine wants yours, the kisses, the hotness, the wetness all melting together; the being held so tight
A. Susan B Anthony to her lover
B. David Beckham to Victoria
C. Carole Lombard to Clark Gable
D. Georgia O’Keefe to Alfred Stieglitz
10. Everyone is furious with me for going back to you, but they don't understand us. I feel that it is only with you that I can do anything at all. Do remake my ruined life for me and love will have a different meaning to the world.
A. Oscar Wilde to Alfred Douglas
B. Elton John to David Furnish
C. Peter Allen to Gregory Connell
D. Ellen DeGeneres to Portia Del Rossi
Conditions of Use